FAQ’s about C’est Clair?
1. How fast will be the effect once applied?
– For minimal blemishes, improvement may be seen overnight. For badly impacted blemishes, C’est Clair will need 3-5 days to work it’s magic.
2. What do I need to expect once I apply the gel?
– Expect mild redness, stinging and dryness.
– C’est Clair is a high-quality product with significant serum-percentage active ingredients, formulated to penetrate quickly. Redness, stinging and dryness may result as a reaction to C’est Clair’s strength.
– (Advice users to persist in their usage, to achieve clear skin.)
– Discontinue use if sensation becomes unbearable.
3. How frequent do I need to apply the gel?
– It can be used twice or thrice daily and best left overnight. Make sure to wash your face first.
4. Is it safe for pregnant moms?
– Yes — C’est Clair is safe pregnant and breastfeeding women, teenagers and people with sensitive skin. Best to conduct a patch test to be safe, and apply thinly only to the affected area.
5. Best age to use the product?
– The C’est Clair is safe to be used by 12 years old and above.