Beautederm Jeune Total Body and Facial Cleanser 100ml
The cleanser for the whole Family is here!-Beautederm Jeune!
THE RIGHT SOAP-FREE CLEANSER
- Gentle on skin with pH balance of 5.5
– It is mild and non-irritating on the skin
- Natural Surfactant
– High in cleansing ability, but will not strip off natural oil in our skin
- It can be used even with sensitive skin
JEUNE TOTAL FACE & BODY CLEANSER
- Apart from functioning as your daily cleanser, Jeune skin cleanser formula was further enhanced with optimum amount of D-Panthenol – industry accepted & safe moisturizing ingredient, giving a smooth & soft skin.
- Panthenol is a form of alcohol created by vitamin B5, otherwise known as pantothenic acid. This vitamin is commonly used in cosmetics and soaps. Panthenol or pantothenic acid can be found in most foods, including meats, legumes, dairy products and whole-grain breads, cereals and pastas. Fresh food is the best source for panthenol and is not broken down by normal cooking processes. Oral supplements of panthenol are available at health-food or drug stores.
- Panthenol has been reported to produce a number of skin benefits. In partiular, D-panthenol promotes wound healing, helps restore damaged epithelium, reduces itching and inflammation, improves skin hydration, reduces transepidermal water less, improves skin roughness, and more. It is not entirely clear how panthenol achieves all these effects.
- Repair of skin damage, wound healing, reversal of irritation and Inflammation
- Skin hydration and moisturizing
- Skin rejuvenation
- Works as a humectant
Penetrative: When Panthenol is applied to our skin, it results in a conversion to Pantothenic Acid.
This acid is readily absorbed by the skin, which means that this all important ingredient penetrates deep down into the lower layers of the epidermis.
- Glycerin is a compound that can be made from natural products such as vegetable oil, or can be synthesized from propylene alcohol.
- Glycerin is popularly used in creams, ointments, soaps, lotions and body scrubs. This is best suited for all skin types including oily skin. This is useful to treat many oily skin problems such as acne, skin infections, wrinkles and fine lines. Glycerin can give you moisturized and cleansed skin without any side effects.
- As a humectant
- Non-toxic nature
- Gentle on skin
- Smoothen the skin
- Suitable even for Acne-prone skin
- It has lightening effect on the skin
Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate
- Cleansing agent/ ionic surfactant – derived from sarcosine, a natural amino acid found in the human body and just about every type of biological material from animals to plants. Honest’s sarcosine is made from coconut oil.
- It’s very mild, but also very effective.
- Very safe to use
- A high in cleansing ability
- Chamomile is one of the best skincare herbs available and is particularly useful for skin conditions such as contact dermatitis (eczema).
- In skin care preparations it is used for teething babies, toothache, acne and boils, allergies and rashes, inflammations, dermatitis, eczema, cuts, wounds
- Chamomile also balances sebum production and is useful for both oily and dry hair and scalp conditions, as well as sensitive skin types. It is often used in skin care for treating burns and cuts.
- It has soothing effect
- Anti-inflammatory property
- Relieve burns, rashes & sored skin
- Good for bacterial skin diseases.
- It’s a mild cleanser
- Highly moisturizing
- Suitable for all skin types – even for compromised skin
- Can be used for babies
- Convenient to use
DIRECTION TO USE:➢ Use ample amount of Jeune Skin cleanser on wet face, massage gently and rinse well, pat dry.➢ Can be used without water, massage gently on the face, cotton or tissue off.