•Improves skin elasticity, making it tighter and firmer
• Visibly reduces the appearance of stretch marks and sagging skin
• Promotes production of collagen
• Reduces uneven skin pigmentation
Using the Derma Roller:
Before proceeding, wash your hands carefully. Use 70% Isopropyl alcohol to sterilize. Wear surgical gloves if possible.
1. Sterilize the Derma Roller with 70% Isopropyl alcohol before using.
2. Apply 2-3 drops of the Vitamin C serum on the target area.
3. Glide derma roller back and forth. Do this 4-5 times in the following directions: a) Horizontally; b) Vertically; and c) Diagonally.
Maintain the same speed and pressure to create more micro vessel reaction.
4. After rolling, apply Vitamin C serum again.
After using the Derma Roller:
•Apply only the Vitamin C serum (day and night).
•Apply the Vitamin C serum only in the morning. •Apply Collagen cream (day and night).
•Use the Ultralite soap and apply the Stretchmark cream (day and night).