No Products in the Cart
Beautederm C’est Clair Blemish Banishing Gel (Acne Drying Gel) 30ml
Exfoliating & Moisturizing
Acne? Banish them with Beautederm’s all natural C’est Clair. A life saving acne gel that works fast, with visible results in as early as 3 days!
Directions for use:
Apply directly for blemish areas after cleansing. May be use twice or thrice daily and left on overnight. Safe for use from 12 years old and above.
Aqua, Lactic Acid, Nicotinamide (Niacinamide), Carbomer, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Glycerine, Propylene Glycol, Ethyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Phenoxyethanol
Lactic Acid – Exfoliating, Moisturizing, Collagen Stimulating
Niacinamide – Anti -Acne, Pore Refining, Whitening
Tea Tree Oil – Anti-bacterial, Anti-Oxidant, Anti-Inflammatory
Glycerine – Anti-Blemish, Moisturizing, Whitening
Salicylic Acid – Anti-Acne, Smoothening, Sebum Regulating
Expect some redness, stinging, dryness.
Discontinue use if sensation becomes unbearable.
Avoid contact with eyes.
For external use only.
Keep out of children’s reach
Store below 30°C and away from direct sunlight.
FAQ’s about C’est Clair?
1. How fast will be the effect once applied?
- For minimal blemishes, improvement may be seen overnight. For badly impacted blemishes, C’est Clair will need 3-5 days to work it’s magic.
2. What do I need to expect once I apply the gel?
- Expect mild redness, stinging and dryness.
- C’est Clair is a high-quality product with significant serum-percentage active ingredients, formulated to penetrate quickly. Redness, stinging and dryness may result as a reaction to C’est Clair’s strength.
- (Advice users to persist in their usage, to achieve clear skin.)
- Discontinue use if sensation becomes unbearable.
3. How frequent do I need to apply the gel?
- It can be used twice or thrice daily and best left overnight. Make sure to wash your face first.
4. Is it safe for pregnant moms?
- Yes -- C’est Clair is safe pregnant and breastfeeding women, teenagers and people with sensitive skin. Best to conduct a patch test to be safe, and apply thinly only to the affected area.
5. Best age to use the product?
- The C’est Clair is safe to be used by 12 years old and above.
|Color:||Blue, Purple, White|